Read on to find out more about how Greenland by Topas relates to the coronavirus situation and which steps we are taking to make you feel safe.
Already have a booking?
The travel landscape is constantly changing. In this fast-changing situation, we aim to provide you with useful information and links to websites that can help you. Greenland by Topas closely monitors the situation and adhere to the Danish Ministry of Foreign Affairs official travel guides.
Should any major change be required, we will inform you prior to departure. And at least 14 days prior to your travel you will receive an email with information about any entry rules, special precautions on your trip, restrictions, etc.
What to do?
- You can pay the balance and participate in the tour. If the trip has to be cancelled, due to Covid19, you will be refunded the price of the trip.
- If you do not want to participate in the trip, please contact us as soon as possible. Our general cancellation terms still apply. If you decide to cancel your trip less than 60 days prior to departure, the total price of the trip is lost.
What measures will be put in place to avoid Covid-19 infection?
It is of great importance to us that you feel safe, from the time you book your trip until you return home. Read more about what precautions we take.
By staying in regular contact with our partners on the ground, we have access to up to date local insight and relevant details. Topas Travel suppliers follow all local and national laws and guidelines for safe operations.
Please read the guidelines to get a general understanding of what our accommodations and travel partners are doing and what will be required from you.
- Hand sanitiser will be available in buses and on ships
- Frequently and thoroughly cleaning of all contact points
Preparing to travel
- Sign up for the Danish list and download the Travel Ready app so you receive direct information from the Ministry of Foreign Affairs (danish citizens only)
- Feel free to check your insurance conditions - make does your insurance cover?
- Cancel the trip if you are ill
- Keep your distance and ask others to be considerate
- Cough or sneeze into your sleeve - not your hands
- Wash your hands frequently or sanitise your hands with an alcohol-based hand rub
- Use your common sense - and do not forget to enjoy nature
Book with confidence
As well as being confident in booking with us, you can be confident in travelling with us.
Topas, is of course, a member of the Danish Travel Guarantee Fund. When booking a trip with Topas, you purchase a package tour. There are many benefits to this: You are not alone. We are here to look after you every step of the way, from start to finish, with 24/7 support wherever you are in the world.
If we cancel your trip for any reason, you will receive a refund for the trip.
Do you have questions?
Our office is open and you are welcome to contact us on phone (+45) 73 70 93 39 or by mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
The best greetings
Greenland by Topas